Old 08-09-2006, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert Wooster Robert Wooster is offline

Default Biting insects!

"Sacha" wrote in message
:
Putting masculine pride aside, I sent for Avon SSS body oil last week,
received delivery within three days (good ole Avon).

Our garden backs on to a wilderness with deer and TICKS in, which when
scrabbling in the undergrowth always get me (the ticks, that is, Not the
deer).
well today,smothered myself in said stuff and braved the garden to pull down
some golden hop.
never got a bite! many thanks for your response, I can now garden in peace.
With Thanks,
Bob