Old 20-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] off-topic

Folks, I will say it ONCE more. We are NOT going to discuss this
and even when someone defends my position on list it merely feeds
the fuel and you will be OFF until you pledge to leave it alone.

I do NOT need defending. So stop. Please!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

Ungodly figure ? !!!....and this is exactly the sort of

statements Jim and
many others would probably like to avoid... I have to agree

that this could
very easily get way out of hand and way too far away from

Bonsai No ? think
on it....BobO

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --