Old 20-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Derek Zieminski

Default [IBC] off-topic

I really don't see what the big deal of discussing war is on this forum.
There are many times that this group gets off of the subject, why not no?
War time is not peaceful for us or our trees. Many Proud Patriotic Americans
are under stress and discussing it (no matter where) is a way of venting.
Our economy is shot with fear of job security or finding work and we're at
war with an ungodly figure. So I only ask why not vent a little?

Derek

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 20-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Robert O'Brien

Ungodly figure ? !!!....and this is exactly the sort of statements Jim and
many others would probably like to avoid... I have to agree that this could
very easily get way out of hand and way too far away from Bonsai No ? think
on it....BobO

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 20-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Iris Cohen

So I only ask why not vent a little?

OK by me. They do it periodically in rec.gardens. Some purists get upset, so
don't overdo it.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 21-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Monica Fernandez

Sorry, list! The message was supposed to be off-list.

Monika (Basque Country)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 21-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Monica Fernandez

Maybe cause we are not only Proud Patriotic Americans here, and some of us
are not supporting this war. So Jim was allright, It can be a bit difficult
theme to talk about in this list.

Monika (Basque Country)
I really don't see what the big deal of discussing war is on this forum.
There are many times that this group gets off of the subject, why not no?
War time is not peaceful for us or our trees. Many Proud Patriotic

Americans
are under stress and discussing it (no matter where) is a way of venting.
Our economy is shot with fear of job security or finding work and we're at
war with an ungodly figure. So I only ask why not vent a little?

Derek

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++