Old 10-09-2006, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Oxymel of Squill Oxymel of Squill is offline

Default potato storage

How do folk do it? I'm a bit peeved on checking four days after lifting and
storing (left them out to dry for a couple of hours as advised by El
Flowerdew, but couldn't make the evening go cold) in a cardboard box, to
find spots of mildew already and some areas of eww yuk, pus. Squeeze it with
a finger and it shhots a good zitsworth.

Do I have to turn it all into shepherds pie topping and freeze it?

cheers