Old 10-09-2006, 06:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default snake in the pond

Barry,

Good luck getting an answer to your question out of this group. ;-) I asked
the same question back on 8/5 and got no takers. There is a rather lively
discussion going on about shooting snakes; which, by the way, I'm not
advocating you do. About me and my snake, well, I saw it one other time and
not since. I'm guessing it moved on.

I would expect that a snake might make a meal out of some of your fish. Not
sure if it ate any of mine. Not the big one but I can't keep up with the
fry.

John

"Barry" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I saw a snake in the pond as I fed the fish!

I don't know what is was as it moved quick!

Will it do any harm?

How can I get rid of it?

Barry