Old 10-09-2006, 03:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst Chas Hurst is offline

Default Grass Bagger Not Working

"Tony Deb" wrote in message
John Deere rear engine sx-92 runs great but the rear bagger chute gets
clogged up.
I dont cut when wet and I cleaned the inside of the plastic chute that
runs from the side discharge then up and back to the 2 bags. I haven't
however cleaned the cutting deck as good as I'd like to but it had
worked before. Can anyone help? I will greatly appreciate it.

Tony C.

My Craftsman mower came with a much blades that worked so-so with the
bagging attachment I added. I bought a set of Oregon bagger blades that work
much better, allowing me to mow in one gear faster and get a better cut. If
you already have such blades or don't care to change, I suggest mowing more
often or using a slower mowing speed. Do you run the engine at the
recommended speed for mowing?