Old 13-09-2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Earl@Greenwoodnursery.com is offline

Default These lawn mushrooms are no fun guys!

lol Hi David.. I never thought to practice my swing with them. I'll
have to give that a try, there's this one neighbour's dog I'd love to
send some peaceful warnings to ;-)

David Hare-Scott wrote:
" wrote in message
oups.com...
You pour a cup of morning coffee and glance out over your lawn. Wait a
minute! What are those little white bumps? They weren't there last
night. If you've ever had that happen to you, you can sympathize with
the frustration felt by this reader...

They are nature's golfballs, get a five iron and get some excercise.

David