Old 20-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Question Schomborgkia Tibicinis?

I replied to Larry privately, but in case anyone else is wondering -- no, we
won't be in California any time soon. This year, we'll be making our
furthest venture ever, to St. Augustine, and I'm wondering if we're crazy to
do that!

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:52:58 -0500, "Kenni Judd"
(Kenni Judd) wrote in Message ID
:

For those of you wanting one: We have a very limited quantity available

for
sale: a few "young" plants, 4 years out of flask and still at least 2,
probably 3, years away from blooming, at $35 postpaid [recently mounted

out
of their 4" seedling pots]; and a _very_ few mature plants, established

on
mounts, 10+ growths, starting at $50 plus actual shipping charges

[Priority
Mail]. If you are seriously interested in one of the big plants, drop

us a
line; we can e-mail you a picture of the available choices. We weighed

the
one with 13 pbs and it came to 2 lbs. [figure 3 after wrapping and

boxing],
for purposes of estimating your shipping cost.

Will you be attending the Santa Barbara Orchid Fair on the 28th?