Old 13-09-2006, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
belto belto is offline

Default Tomatoe blight

I have grown the best crop of tomatoes ever,but
I have also had the worst attack of what I think is tomatoe blight.
It has ravage my crop in a short period of time.
Blackened stalks withered leaves and attacked fully formed green fruit.,
What can I do to prevent it happening next year
what do I do with the ravaged plants and fruit
There are still some green fruit should I pick them and ripen or am I Too
late will it appear
and ruin the fruit
Is this a fungus or infection?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly recieved to cure my problem