Old 13-09-2006, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
belto belto is offline

Default Tomatoe blight

"belto" wrote in message
k...

Another thought is this an air born or soil problem what do I do about the
soil.
two areas green house grow bags and garden based both seem to have done
equally as well this year with constant attention watering and feeding
producing somelovely tasting english tomatoes

I have grown the best crop of tomatoes ever,but
I have also had the worst attack of what I think is tomatoe blight.
It has ravage my crop in a short period of time.
Blackened stalks withered leaves and attacked fully formed green fruit.,
What can I do to prevent it happening next year
what do I do with the ravaged plants and fruit
There are still some green fruit should I pick them and ripen or am I Too
late will it appear
and ruin the fruit
Is this a fungus or infection?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly recieved to cure my problem