Old 14-09-2006, 03:24 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default snail repellent

In article
,
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

That's a completely new twist on an old recipe. Dunno if I like the
sound of boiling the snails.

The more usual way to make this spray for any insect pest is to
collect the bug that is to be destroyed, to put it in her blender, add
cold water then blend it and then to leave the resulant stew to
ferment for a few days before straining and then using the strained
juice on the plant which had the problem bug.

Does this actually work?
I'd like to try it with cabbage worms......
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson