Old 15-09-2006, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DavePoole Torquay DavePoole  Torquay is offline

Default what is this plant.

jakell wrote:
Hi, I have got a feeling that in the UK this is a house plant, but can anyone tell me it's name: It has many long stems with a leave at the end, and where the leave and stem join there is an erect flower that makes it look like a candle in an old fashioned candle holder. Anyone have any ideas

You really need to be a lot more specific than that - try a pic and let
us know where to view it. If I'm going to make a hugely wild guess,
I'd have a stab at Spathiphyllum. Type that in Google and see whether
it matches.