Old 16-09-2006, 02:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] bamboo@localnet.com is offline

Default Female black and yellow garden spider with egg sag

The egg cases seem to overwinter just fine about a foot or so off the
ground attached to brush. Were they mine I might shelter them a bit
from rain.
Concho wrote:
Hello Folks, would anyone be interested in these spiders for there
gardens is there a place one could sell these spiders. I have read this
egg sac could have up to a thousand spiders in it. The
female recently died and these will hatch this fall, I would like to
find a new home for these spiders. How could I keep them in a state and
distribute them?

Please post any suggestions here

Thank You

Concho