Old 16-09-2006, 09:32 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_1_] Jonno[_1_] is offline

Default Swimming pool & gardens

Sandra Bodycoat wrote:
16th Sept 06

Hi
I have a swimming pool with raised garden beds surrounding it. My problem is
the soil, mulch, leaf litter all ends up in the pool, we were led to believe
that the mulch we put on would not end up in the pool but it does. Has
anyone got a solution to this other than covering the gardens with pebbles.
cheers
Sandra

A good living ground cover could solve part of it by preventing the wind
blwing it into the pool. Larger mulch particles ie: different mulch type.
Try asking some of these people
http://directory.ourbrisbane.com/dir.../10/11329.html

or ask another swimming pool company...