Old 17-09-2006, 02:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] oparr@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bagged a possum...

Well, opossum actually since this is the US. These Havahart traps work
but I wish it had worked on the targeted ground hog instead of this
'possum;

http://upload.pbase.com/eldata/image/66966183

What's amusing is that there are supposedly large fines in NJ for
relocating wild animals yet the police recommended that we just let it
go beside a river. One person at Animal Control suggested that we take
it to Mount something or another and let it go. Finally after much
calling and complaining they sent someone to dispose of it.

I asked the person who came for it what he was going to do with it and
he replied that standard procedure was to take it somewhere (probably
Mt. something or another) and just let it go, which he did free of
charge and brought back the trap.