Old 17-09-2006, 12:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mick Falkenhagen Mick Falkenhagen is offline

Default Echo Trimmers

Wow, interesting. I've had nothing but good luck with my echo combination
edger,trimmer and my blower/vac. Home use only though.....

"stugots" wrote in message
Last week-end I was wandering around Home Depot and observed a cart
with 5 Echo model 200R's in it they had all been used and were marked
as used for $120.00. I was contemplating buying one and wondering why
they had all been brought back, appearing to all be about the same
with wear and tear, as if they had all been bought at the same time.
An older gentleman walked up to me and said he had been the owner of
one of these rejected trimmers and the trouble he had with his was
that the 10" pieces of plastic string kept flying out of the head.

Has anyone else had problems with their Echo?

I'm looking for a new one because my old Craftsman is a pain to
disassemble just about all the way down, when ever the pull cord
breaks.

Tom