Old 17-09-2006, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default BFP

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:53:09 -0700, "Eric Hunt"
wrote:
Eric -

They are marvelous and I got distracted by the Masdevallia tagged
photos. On page 4 the 12th shot is a piller with a Cym.-- Just
thought you would want to know. -- Delightful collection. Better than
the judging slides I have been trying to study. It is soooo much
easier looking at pix on the screen than to hold a slide up.

Thanks for the great resource.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids