Old 21-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Tom La Bron

Default Does anyone use Microbe-lift ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacha,

Which product are we talking about??? The is the regular Microbe-lift/PL,
Microbe-lift Spring/Summer Cleaner, Microbe-lift Autumn/Winter Prep and last
but not least the Microbe-lift Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer Combination
product. Each is used at a different time and temperature.

Some people swear by it here in our pond club, I personally don't use it,
others think it a waste of dollars. I think some of its problem is a matter
of it being considered a magic wand.

It is meant to be used in establish ponds and you need to read the
instructions of the product you get.

Tom L.L.
"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
The company deletes my emails and won't respond.

So I hope that anyone on this message board uses the Spring/Summer cleaner

that
Microbe-lift makes??

I need to know when should I start using it on my pond??
I live in Zone 6 New york.

Thanks in advance,

Sacha