Old 17-09-2006, 11:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Not SPINACH!?!?

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:35:53 -0800, Jan Flora
wrote:
Seymour Bigby-Heinz -stuff wrote:

Well, somebody's foolish procedures somewhere in the food distribution
network has screwed-up our spinach supply. Guess what I'll be adding
to my garden...

Buy it at your local farmer's market until you can get a crop going.

Yabut, it's been too hot to grow spinach around here until lately.
There's no way to get it except at the grocery store.

And, no malabar isn't a suitable substitute.

Penelope

- "pointed"