Old 18-09-2006, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Not SPINACH!?!?

The Cook wrote in
:

I just planted some today. I'm in zone 7a in North Carolina. My
beans are still producing well. We plowed under some beans because
the bugs were eating them. Now I have some 3 to 4" plants coming
along. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a late frost.

Bugs have been bad on my beans this year too. They got to the first
planting (we got about a bowl's worth from that) and the seven dust got
to the bugs for the second planting (much more. :-))

Puckdropper