Old 17-09-2006, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Taunton nursery for sale

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

In case anyone is interested, the property section of our local paper is
advertising a nursery for sale for £575,000 as a guide price. It says that
it's in a rural location, has a south facing 5 bedroom house, a range of
poly-tunnels and glasshouses, 9 themed demonstration gardens and 4.8 acres
including woodland. The agent is Humberts and the phone no. is 01823 331234.

Hm, the propagation area sounds a bit cramped for Janet Tweedy :-)

Janet

Actually I was tempted for a few moments, by the sound of the property,
but it's a house and "rural" and we thought of a bungalow, and not quite
so isolated

My idea of heaven would indeed be a small nursery, don't think Tom's so
keen on any property where I can't hear him calling !
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association