Old 17-09-2006, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Amulree Exotics sale

A friend and I called in at the Amulree nursery in Norfolk last week and
found they're selling all stock at half price in a sale at the moment,
if anyone local is interested. Online too so I see:
http://www.turn-it-tropical.co.uk/

My pal was sorely tempted by an orange tree complete with a goodly crop
of fruit, while I took a fancy to a huge Oleander in a vast pot - but we
came down to earth and made do with a modest sized Astelia and some
Aeoniums instead.

--
Sue