Old 18-09-2006, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Taunton nursery for sale

On 17/9/06 23:06, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

;-) She'd fill that up in no time flat!

Ah but if it was a nursery I could give away any excess and just leave
myself one or two samples of each plant !

I'm keeping an eye on the Western Morning News property section.;-)

By the way Sacha, millions of thanks as the Hedychium is flowering its
socks off at the moment and the scent is fabulous. I have it in a large
pot in the cold greenhouse and it seems very happy though it is now
trying to escape the pot. How would I propagate it best?

With one eye only half open (we're going away tomorrow) Ray says just split
it when it's dormant. You know the rest re watering etc. ;-)
I'm so glad it's doing well for you and yes, the scent is delicious, isn't
it? I'm sure I've asked you this before but did we send you an Impatiens
tinctoria - my memory is just awful atm. We grow this in the glasshouses
but also in the garden and in a sheltered spot it survives the winter
outside my step son's cottage which is on the same land as we are. And do
you have the Clerodendron fargesii - if not, I think you might like to try
it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk