Old 18-09-2006, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hzatph hzatph is offline

Default mole answers

"cineman" wrote in message
Hi,
Hows for a bit of kit, saw it advertised in a catalogue I received
recently
http://www.northerntooluk.com/produc...partno=168907E

All we need now is to be able to forecast the route a mole will take.
Bear in mind I dont have problems with moles so have no need of one.
But 2 badgers fighting on the rear lawn at about 2 o'clock in the morning
does make one think a 12 bore will allow a good nights sleep.
regards
Cineman

The trap works by being put into a mole tunnel which can be found by probing
around. Other traps are available at a fraction of this price although I
cannot comment on relative ease of use or humanity (or moleamnity shoudl
that be?)