Old 17-09-2006, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default mole answers

Hi,
Hows for a bit of kit, saw it advertised in a catalogue I received recently
http://www.northerntooluk.com/produc...partno=168907E

All we need now is to be able to forecast the route a mole will take.
Bear in mind I dont have problems with moles so have no need of one.
But 2 badgers fighting on the rear lawn at about 2 o'clock in the morning
does make one think a 12 bore will allow a good nights sleep.
regards
Cineman

Old 17-09-2006, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:19:42 +0100, cineman wrote
(in article ) :

Hi,
Hows for a bit of kit, saw it advertised in a catalogue I received recently
http://www.northerntooluk.com/produc...partno=168907E

All we need now is to be able to forecast the route a mole will take.
Bear in mind I dont have problems with moles so have no need of one.
But 2 badgers fighting on the rear lawn at about 2 o'clock in the morning
does make one think a 12 bore will allow a good nights sleep.

I do hope you are joking. We have badgers feeding here every night, and love
it.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Old 18-09-2006, 12:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:19:42 +0100, cineman wrote
(in article ) :

Hi,
Hows for a bit of kit, saw it advertised in a catalogue I received
recently
http://www.northerntooluk.com/produc...partno=168907E

All we need now is to be able to forecast the route a mole will take.
Bear in mind I dont have problems with moles so have no need of one.
But 2 badgers fighting on the rear lawn at about 2 o'clock in the morning
does make one think a 12 bore will allow a good nights sleep.

I do hope you are joking. We have badgers feeding here every night, and
love
it.

Yes I am joking, but the noise they made was frightening. They ended up in a
neighbours garden still scrapping. We were leaving food out at night for
them or the fox which resides at the bottom of our garden, the fox had
received an injury on its rear quarter, but attempts to catch it by PDSA
were to no avail.
regards
Cineman

Old 18-09-2006, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"cineman" wrote in message
Hi,
Hows for a bit of kit, saw it advertised in a catalogue I received
recently
http://www.northerntooluk.com/produc...partno=168907E

All we need now is to be able to forecast the route a mole will take.
Bear in mind I dont have problems with moles so have no need of one.
But 2 badgers fighting on the rear lawn at about 2 o'clock in the morning
does make one think a 12 bore will allow a good nights sleep.
regards
Cineman

The trap works by being put into a mole tunnel which can be found by probing
around. Other traps are available at a fraction of this price although I
cannot comment on relative ease of use or humanity (or moleamnity shoudl
that be?)