Old 18-09-2006, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default fluorescent plant stand

, I, Marvo, say :

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:56:23 +0100, solaara
wrote:

Can anyone tell me where to buy a fluorescent plant stand, in the
u.k, for my african violets?
They only seem to have them on the American sites and do not deliver
to Europe...

Do you have a picture?

I can tell you where to get fluorescent paint from ... did you want it to be
dayglo or actually to glow in the dark, and if so, for how long between
light periods? I might have some other ideas, having as I do a selection of
materials on this 'ere desk awaiting the start of experimentation.