Old 18-09-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default fluorescent plant stand

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I can tell you where to get fluorescent paint from ... did you want
it to be dayglo or actually to glow in the dark, and if so, for how
long between light periods? I might have some other ideas, having as
I do a selection of materials on this 'ere desk awaiting the start
of experimentation.

Not in my dining room you will not !! And that goes for the kitchen
too !

I can't do it in the kitchen, I need /somewhere/ to park my motorbike. Look,
I'll buy you a takeaway and we'll use the dining room, OK?