Old 19-09-2006, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Amulree Exotics sale

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
I was waiting for the sale to start as were a few(hundred) other folk.
The owner was amazed at the number of orders in the first few days one
of which was from me. Next year the sale will be at a mere 20/25%.
If you are interested in the sorts of stuff they sell then the Palm
centre are also selling some things at a discount.
Next year please remember to tell me first about any sales before
announcing it to the group:-)

Lol, okay it's a deal.
I hadn't been there before, but I'll certainly have to revisit sometime.

--
Sue