Old 19-09-2006, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_7_] Judith Lea[_7_] is offline

Default URG meet 2007?

In article , June Hughes
writes
That sounds like a very good idea. Work and family permitting, I would
be interested but from London would probably take the train.

June if I go, I will come via London and you are very welcome to a
lift.

I see that my server bounced an email from you last week. If you add a
1 after lea it will reach me - resend it so that I can see what you
said. I expect you were going to be in Wymondham at MiL, let me know
when you are there next time.
--
Judith Lea