Old 19-09-2006, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default URG meet 2007?

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , June Hughes
writes
That sounds like a very good idea. Work and family permitting, I
would be interested but from London would probably take the train.

June if I go, I will come via London and you are very welcome to a
lift.

I see that my server bounced an email from you last week. If you add a
1 after lea it will reach me - resend it so that I can see what you
said. I expect you were going to be in Wymondham at MiL, let me know
when you are there next time.

I seem to have lost it but IIRC it was saying I hoped it wasn't me who
had upset you. I have to go to m-in-l's at some time to collect
something - bought a cast iron antique thing for the garden on ebay and
didn't realise how big it is, so it is going from Bury St Edmunds to
m-in-l's, although she doesn't know it yet.
--
June Hughes