Old 19-09-2006, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_8_] Judith Lea[_8_] is offline

Default URG meet 2007?

In article , June Hughes
writes

I seem to have lost it but IIRC it was saying I hoped it wasn't me who
had upset you. I have to go to m-in-l's at some time to collect
something - bought a cast iron antique thing for the garden on ebay and
didn't realise how big it is, so it is going from Bury St Edmunds to
m-in-l's, although she doesn't know it yet.

No, it wasn't you, as you know I don't get cross too often and I only do
so when I am misrepresented. I'm having great fun looking at what I
said years ago on Google, I still can't find anything bad that I may
have said, as has been stated by Puce, but if you can find something do
tell me!!!

I've had some lovely emails from those who would like to come to Norwich
and I'm looking forward to putting faces to urglers.
--
Judith Lea