Old 20-09-2006, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Squirrels

"Martin" wrote
http://www.cowdepot.com/cowxmas.html

Mr Alun Jones of Tredegar says "I haven't had a cow jump on my car
since I bought one".

Memorable excuse for somebody being late for work when I worked in S
Wales was " A cow jumped over a hedge and flattened the front of my
Hillman Imp"
Martin

What was the bull doing in the pasture with his eyes closed?

Bull-dozin'

*

Do you know why the cow jumped over the moon?

The farmer had cold hands

What was the bull doing in the pasture with his eyes closed?

Bull-dozin'

*

Do you know why the cow jumped over the moon?

The farmer had cold hands.

*

What did the bored cow say when she got up in the morning?

"It's just an udder day"

*

How does a farmer count a herd of cows?

With a Cowlculator