Old 20-09-2006, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Ping: Jan Flora

"nonnymoose" wrote in message
Jan Flora wrote:
The fireweed in SC Alaska has bloomed out and is sending
seeds out on feathery plumes.

Do you still want some seed? Holler soon, as it's been windy.

Email a snail address and I'll mail some seed this week.

Jan
59N., 151W.

Hey, thanks for the offer Jan, but I'm living in the desert now and
fireweed wouldn't stand a chance here. :-(

I have some in my camera case I collected 3 years ago and just found,
wrapped in cellophane. Think I have a shot at gettting them to grow after
all this time? Got them in Hatchers Pass.

Betsy