Old 20-09-2006, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default fluorescent plant stand 2

, I, Marvo, say :

The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these
words:

"solaara" wrote in message

thread......I'm looking for a plant stand which has fluorescent
lighting overhead to give more light to the plants in winter..They
have them in America, but I've never seen them for sale over
here....... solaara

If you had put a little more thought into the wording of your first
post then you may have received more useful information.
What you require is available in the UK (not in a helpful mood)

I sent a very helpful reply to the OP by telepathy.

:-)

I would suggest (although I am apparently unhelpful) that hydroponics would
be a good word to Google. Or Boggle.

I didn't mean to be unhelpful, honest.