Old 19-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Registered User

Exclamation fluorescent plant stand 2

In reply to the many, not so helpful, people who replied to my first thread......I'm looking for a plant stand which has fluorescent lighting overhead to give more light to the plants in winter..They have them in America, but I've never seen them for sale over here.......
Old 20-09-2006, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default fluorescent plant stand 2

"solaara" wrote in message

thread......I'm looking for a plant stand which has fluorescent
lighting overhead to give more light to the plants in winter..They have
them in America, but I've never seen them for sale over here.......
solaara

If you had put a little more thought into the wording of your first post
then you may have received more useful information.
What you require is available in the UK (not in a helpful mood)

Old 23-09-2006, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from solaara contains these words:

Shall we put it behind us and start again............?

Put what behind us? Some of the group are a bit slow on telepathy-
reception
I'm afraid. They might not have registered such a modest and charming
apology.

Solaara, you must expect your dignity to be trodden on if you stand on
it. As for your question, now that you've expressed it more clearly, a
good place to start would be Google, searching on phrases such as
african violet lighting. I tried that one, and at once found
http://www.1-hydroponics.co.uk/grow-lights.htm
They don't seem to have the integrated unit you seem to be enquiring
about, but would probably be good people to ask. Other combinations of
likely words should yield useful results. Try with and without inverted
commas round the phrases.

--
Mike.