Old 21-09-2006, 06:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jan Flora Jan Flora is offline

Default Ping: Annonymoose

In article ,
nonnymoose wrote:

Jan Flora wrote:
The fireweed in SC Alaska has bloomed out and is sending
seeds out on feathery plumes.

Do you still want some seed? Holler soon, as it's been windy.

Email a snail address and I'll mail some seed this week.

Jan
59N., 151W.

Hey, thanks for the offer Jan, but I'm living in the desert now and
fireweed wouldn't stand a chance here. :-(

Gee, you're bouncing around the west?

Which desert? I love the Sonoran desert around Tucson and love
all of northern Nevada -- the Great Basin?

It's fall up here. Berry picking time...

Jan

--
Bedouin proverb: If you have no troubles, buy a goat.