Old 22-09-2006, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo Compo is offline

Default Tripoid apples

michael adams wrote:
"Compo" wrote in message
oups.com...

michael adams wrote:
There are five pages of pollination partners for Jupiter starting here
http://www.keepers-nursery.co.uk/sea...aspx?id=JUPITE

michael adams

There are actually 20 pages!

That took you long enough.

No time at all really. I looked as soon as you posted the address for
me. I didn't mention the number of pages because I was looking for a
close pollinator and they number few. I have emailed them to check
availability of an old variety listed as a perfect pollinator for my
Jupiter and await a response.

As I'd already made three posts on the topic, I didn't think it
really worth the bother.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean?

--
Thanks once again for the contact address.
Compo the grateful.