Old 22-09-2006, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo Compo is offline

Default Tripoid apples

michael adams wrote:
"Compo" wrote in message
ps.com...
michael adams wrote:
"Compo" wrote in message
oups.com...
michael adams wrote:
There are five pages of pollination partners for Jupiter starting here
http://www.keepers-nursery.co.uk/sea...aspx?id=JUPITE michael adams
There are actually 20 pages!

That took you long enough.

\snip\.

As I'd already made three posts on the topic, I didn't think it
really worth the bother.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean?

And rather than simply leave it at that, you're intent on putting me
to even more trouble.

\snip\
However I didn't think it worth the bother of posting that further
information\snip\ hth

michael adams

Now I see what you mean. There really was no need to post the
asdditional information; I only posted the info that there were more
than five pages to let you know that I had found the stuff ok. There
was no intention on my part to be offensive or to put you to any
trouble at all. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding between us:-)

--
Enjoy the weekend,
Compo - Caithness