Old 23-09-2006, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default fluorescent plant stand 2

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from solaara contains these words:

Shall we put it behind us and start again............?

Put what behind us? Some of the group are a bit slow on telepathy-
reception
I'm afraid. They might not have registered such a modest and charming
apology.

Solaara, you must expect your dignity to be trodden on if you stand on
it. As for your question, now that you've expressed it more clearly, a
good place to start would be Google, searching on phrases such as
african violet lighting. I tried that one, and at once found
http://www.1-hydroponics.co.uk/grow-lights.htm
They don't seem to have the integrated unit you seem to be enquiring
about, but would probably be good people to ask. Other combinations of
likely words should yield useful results. Try with and without inverted
commas round the phrases.

--
Mike.