Old 24-09-2006, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Need help on starting a tree growing nursery

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Mehrzad" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am retiring this year and hope to start my life long dream of growing
trees. I have a 5 acre property in North Phoenix with water. While I
am not expecting to get rich doing this, I hope I do not loose my
saving and have a moderate income.

I have no experience and I need to learn fast. Could anyone guide me
to some websites, groups... Or even if there are professional
consulting..

thanks

Any idea where you live?

Any idea how to read North Phoenix, shit for brains?

Thanks for the heads-up, Bert. What you noticed was called a "mistake".

The OP's first stop should be he
http://ag.arizona.edu/extension/