Old 21-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Good Lavender Miniature Roses Rose rescue

saki wrote:
Radika Kesavan wrote in
:

If you really, really want to give a miniature rose a try, I would
recommend this one I got a couple of years ago at Mack's hectoring -
Lavender Sunblaze. Quite the beauty of vigour, bloom and health.

Don't forget another superb lavender miniature, Scentsational. The
fragrance is quite profound, very honey-based, and the color a terrific
mid-lavender with bright yellow stamens.

REALLY (and I do occasionally shout for Joy on the Usenet g)? A truly
fragrant miniature? And a lavender one at that? OK. I shall have to do
this forthwith. From where, D.?

--
Radika
California