Old 24-09-2006, 06:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
L L is offline

Default Moles and ground thumpers

L wrote:

Kyle Boatright wrote:

I have fought moles in our lawn for 3 falls, and they are back as of
about two weeks ago. I've done internet research, spoken with
extension agents, etc. I have tried grub killers and hose end "mole
stop" products with no success. Everything I've ever read and
everything I've ever been told by the local extension agents is that
thumpers, grub killers, fumigation products, hose end "mole stop"
products, and all other non-lethal efforts simply don't work against
moles. My experience confirms some of that research.

Today I went to the local Northern Tools where I'd seen mole traps.
It was my lucky day and they were making a seasonal inventory change
and getting rid of their mole traps. I picked up two for $2.45 each.

The moles in my Atlanta yard had better watch their furry little
butts, 'cause there is a new sheriffs in town...

"L" wrote in message
nk.net...

Have been trying to get rid of moles without like (traps will be
next). I know two others who have tried thumpers in the ground they
are not sure if they work or not. Any experienced hands who would
part with words of wisdom.
Thanks in advance

I am on my why to Northern Tools in Virginia Beach...I am slowly
coming to the opinion that only body count works.

Here no mole traps but other in this string provided good web site for
mole traps. Still not sure which is better ??.