Old 25-09-2006, 02:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default Taxonomy rant!

Steve wrote:
danny wrote:

Is "Orchids" mailed (or sent by bicycle maybe) from your town? I just
got mine on Friday. Georgia ain't that far from Florida.
-danny

When there is a reason to compare when the magazine arrives, I'm always
one of the first to get it. I live up north in the middle of nowhere.
Maybe they send to the ones who have been members the longest first.
That seems fair since I've been an AOS member since 1976.
Seriously though, I'm sure they would do some sort of pre-sorting (by
region) for a better postal rate, unless the volume is too low for that.
Maybe your mail man is a budding orchid grower.

Steve (in the Adirondacks of northern NY)

PS The plastic is still on when it comes to you, right? Any tape? ;-)

I just got mine Friday as well...

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com