Old 25-09-2006, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default BFP

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:30:02 -0700, "Eric Hunt"
wrote:

Sue,

You're welcome!

Can you send me the URL of the Page 4, 12th shot? It's hard to determine
what you're talking about using that.

Slides are evil - you have to have a large light table and a good loupe to
not go crosseyed and/or give yourself a migrane.

I'm slowly sending all my old slides out for scanning. In bulk it's about
55cents/slide and the quality is very good.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Sorry to be so long without an answer -- We were in Chi-town.

I took your url and found a search - so I was admiring the
Masdevallias - I have to do a judging talk next month.

When to my startled eyes this one appears... It appears to be as
labeled. Why it pulls into the Masdevallia show, I can not imagine.

Cymbidium Sarah Jean 'Ice Cascade'
Uploaded on 17 December 2005

I hope this helps you find it faster. Bad sorts are like intermittent
bugs - often difficult to find and pin a reason on.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids