Old 25-09-2006, 07:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jerry[_1_] Jerry[_1_] is offline

Default Ground Cover for Shade Area

I'm in mid-western Wisconsin and I have a camper parked at a resort. My
spot has some thick pines that block out most of the sun so very little
grass grows. The soil is very loose and brown. On a dry day it's easy
to kick up a cloud of dust from the lot. I'd like to plant some sort of
ground cover to reduce the amount of dirt and mud that enter the
camper. Would clover work for this type of environment? Do you have
other suggestions? I'd rather have something that doesn't require a lot
of maintenance as we're usually only there on weekends.

--
Jerry