Old 26-09-2006, 05:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
FlowerGirl[_1_] FlowerGirl[_1_] is offline

Default weed control

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need a little help with my outdoor area. Its made of bricks and moss
and weeds coming threw. it has direct sunlight but is always moist.
Cant change it as im only renting. Can anyone recommed a weed killer
that kills both weeds but is gentle around pets.

I can't think of the product name, but the old guy (Graeme?) on Better
Homes and Gardens used a product to clean up a damp, mossy and slippery
paved area.
It inhibited the growth of the mould and moss on the rocks and pavers in the
entertaining area.
I don't know what its like around pets.
Amanda