Old 25-09-2006, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hzatph hzatph is offline

Default which ride on mower

"Barry" wrote in message
just about to buy a house with about 1 acre
the guy who has it is taking his ride on mower with him

Does anyone have any experience of ride on mowers.

I think I would rather pick up the cuttings.........but Im looking for
ease of use and reliability

I am drawn to the honda range..............for their reliable engines

anyone have an opinion????

Many thanks

Barry

I have a Countax which has a great range of attachments. Its reliability has
not been great although the dealer support has been good. I have no
experience of the lawn mulching deck. There are loads of these mowers around
now. Sometimes you can pick up a bargain on e-bay.