Old 25-09-2006, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Pond Q

In message , BoyPete
writes
Fish feeding.
Am I right in thinking that fish won't feed in the dark? I'm rapidly
approaching the time of year when I leave for work in the dark, and arrive
home from work in the dark. This presents a feeding problem. Thoughts??

I sometimes feed mine in the dark and they eat it. If they are Koi, you
should be thinking of switching over to a wheatgerm food for the winter
before long. (surely it will get cooler very soon?
--
June Hughes