Old 26-09-2006, 11:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Agway fertilizer and Scotts broadcast spreader - what setting???

"Gideon" expounded:

It is extremely difficult to go wrong with both Scotts fertilizer and
a good Scotts spreader.

Except the OP is using an organic fertilizer. I won't use anything
but Espoma Organic lawn food, no more excessive growth and I have a
wonderfully strong, green lawn with two applications a year.

I use the 7 setting on my Scotts Acccugreen drop spreader, but the OP
really should contact Agway for the proper setting.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts