Old 17-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Polar

Default Zuccini

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:50:48 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

"Dave & Dana Gaunky" wrote in message
.com...
Hello,
I've been doing peas' and tomato's for years. This year I

decide to start doing zuccini. Does anyone have any good tips for growing them.
I'm in southern California and am doing a patio garden in pots.

Hey, you guys - good luck with your zucchini. That's the most often
misspelled veg, after broccoli. One sees both misspelled in so many
ways, it's hard to keep track.

(Dons Grammar Cop hat): Why did you put an apostrophe in peas' and
tomato's? At least it's original, putting the apostrophe in different
places.

Hint: Both are plurals, not possessives.

No, no charge...glad to be of assistance.

(Doffs Grammar Cop hat...)

Back to bidness: If your zucchini does halfway well, you will lose a
lot of friends trying to give away the surplus! g Been there, done
that...

[...]

--
Polar